Bison Steak Slices With Seasoned Dip
This dip, served with cold bison steak or roast, makes a great party item or an introduction for any first-timer who just wants to give bison a try.
- Up to 1 lb thinly sliced, previously cooked and chilled bison roast or steak
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (green, Vidalia, or Spanish)
- 1 tbsp horseradish (raw grated or prepared)
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1/6 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- raw vegetables of choice
- Put all the dip ingredients into a food processor (mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard, onion, horseradish, oregano, black pepper, sour cream).
- Blend briefly to combine and refrigerate for 4 hours before using. Makes 2 cups.
- Skewer the previoulsly cooked and sliced bison meat and serve with your choice of raw vegetables along side.
- Present on a platter with a bowl of the chilled Seasoned Dip.
Copyright 2017 - Bison Basics